CSM: Content Management System Website
A web content management (WCM) system is a CMS designed to simplify the publication of Web content to Web sites, in particular allowing content creators to submit content without requiring technical knowledge of HTML or the uploading of files. Well known CMS platforms include: wordpress, joomla and squarespace. Managing content refers to the creating, editing, publishing, and distribution of website content.
- It’s easy for the non-technically minded.
- It allows multiple users.
- It streamlines scheduling.
- It helps you manage content.
- Design changes are simple.